Who We Are
The Comm Collection is the CUS Sales and Merchandise service under the marketing portfolio, which has been designing and selling CUS merchandise since 2021. We provide affordable, socially responsible, and stylish merch for the entire student body here at UBC Sauder! Our goals are to make our merchandise be seen as a symbol of pride, make students feel proud being in the Sauder school, and encourage togetherness and team spirit within the community.
🎉Meet Our Team🎉Chair📝
- I decided to join the Comm Collection because I love how we all can learn how to grow a business while still being very creative with it!
- I am looking forward to learning the whole process of running a school merchandise store, as well as how to manage a team of students with different skills and experiences.
- Fun fact: I am a huge dog lover and I've had dogs since the day I was born.
Logistic Coordinator 🚚
Catherine Christabelle Hermawan
- I’m interested i the idea of selling and producing merchandise and would love to experience it.
- I am looking forward to learning about the stages of producing and selling merchandise.
- Fun Fact: I am a big K-Pop fan and got noticed by Stray Kids’ members at the concert.
- I decided to join the Comm Collection in order to be a part of a growing team and have a positive impact.
- I am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the logistics behind running a merch store.
- Fun Fact: Twice, I have found myself in situations where I have had to fight a monkey (I lost both times).
Marketing Coordinator 🎯
- I decided to join the Comm Collection because working in the fashion industry has always been a dream. Being in Comm Collection will let me get a taste of it.
- I am excited to create, plan, and design marketing campaigns from scratch for our merch!
- Fun Fact: I've lived in six different countries throughout my life and plan to add more to the list!
- I’m trying to find my creative outlet and believe Comm Collection is a great way to gain more clarity.
- I’m interested to see what kind of styles/designs appeal to different demographics within Sauder.
- Fun Fact: I’ve been to the topmost point in all of Europe! (Jungfraujoch).
- Working for a clothing company AND being a part of the CUS community is an opportunity that I have always wanted to be a part of.
- In the Comm Collection, I have the best of both worlds :) Honing into a marketing role with direct impact in a retail environment! having a part in the design process, and innovating new and different ways to market a completely fresh line of clothing with such a supportive team is super exciting!
- Fun Fact: I have two TikToks with over 100k views, no biggie😎
- I like making merch 🤝and want to build a small business.
- I am looking forward to learning what type of clothes Sauder student wear🤔🤔🤔.
- Fun Fact: I make digital art in my spare time🧑🎨.
- I was inspired to join the COMM collection because it is something that was so newly established by Sauder and is a team that fosters a creative environment!
- I'm looking forward to having the hands-on experience of creating, promoting, and delivering products to the Sauder student body.
- Fun fact: I'm a Converse enthusiast and own 6 different pairs in various styles and colours.
- I decided to join the Comm Collection because I was impressed by the creative merchandise that has been launched!
- I am looking forward to learning more about website design, e-commerce, and how to maintain an online merchandise store.
- Fun Fact: I am a bullet journal enthusiast and I have a collection of 100+ rolls of washi tapes.